The first Wi-Fi LiftMaster 8550W Garage Door Opener makes control from your smartphone assuring as well as basic. The 8550W comes totally equipped with Protection+ 2.0, MyQ Innovation, Battery Back-up and also the Timer-to-Close feature.
LiftMaster 8550W Garage Door Opener
LiftMaster 8550W Elite Series DC Battery Backup Belt Drive Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
All LiftMaster Openers and Operators need to be acquired through a Dealer and also expertly mounted.
- MyQ Innovation currently with Wi-Fi, enables secure surveillance and control of your garage door opener with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (press) notifications on your cell phone, ensuring the status of the garage door.
- MyQ mobile application is a totally free download requiring no yearly activation cost.
LiftMaster 8550W Garage Door Opener Call Us (407) 608-5694
Performance LiftMaster 8550W Garage Door Opener
- P3 ™ Motors provide tried and tested reliability and toughness.
- DC Motor Belt System supplies powerful, ultra-quiet performance.
- Battery Backup makes sure accessibility to your garage when the power heads out.
Reputable service warranty includes lifetime insurance coverage of electric motor and also belt, 5 (5) years on parts and one (1) year on battery.
Local Garage Door Opener Call Us (407) 608-5694
Security+ 2.0 safeguards garage access– with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener ensuring the door does not inadvertently open. PosiLock locks down the door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening. Timer-to-Close automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes. Alert-2-Close Warning System provides audible and visual warnings when a garage door is about to close when using MyQ Technology or Timer-to-Close. Motion Detector is integrated into control panel providing rapid detection and illumination of garage. The Protector System incorporates safety sensors which emit an invisible light beam across the garage door opening, automatically reversing the door if an object interrupts the beam.